Tuesday 17 November 2009

Wales

I'm back from Wales, then, where I didn't run along Portmeirion beach. This was to be expected, as it was cold, starting to rain and I had to drive back to the cottage we were staying in.

The Smell of Rain- Looking down on Portmerion Beach.


I did try and run every day though, in the area around the cottage - which was basically about half a mile of hill and nowhere else to go. I swear I got less fit over the course of the week as well, as the first day I did it not easily, but at least without feeling like collapsing. By Friday I could hardly make it up at all, but it must have been worth it. On Sunday (after driving back to Brighton through the sort of storms you normally only get in Horror films about malevolent fogs) I managed to run a good four miles or so without stopping to walk. Success!


The view from the hill which I ran up almost every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment