Tuesday 12 January 2010

Snow Days

What with all the snow I haven't really been able to do much training. I had a lingering cold from new year, and as soon as that was beginning to clear up, the snow hit. I did try and go out for a run last Friday, but the cold hit my lungs like a gold brick and I ended up in bed, coughing up horror for the rest of the day. I didn't get very far either, because my trainers don't have much grip - although I did make it to the top of the hill, just by the golf course. The view was brilliant, so I went up again, just for a walk, on Sunday.

My new phone has a camera on it that is not exactly anything special, but it does have a setting for taking panoramic shots where it combines six images, and its pretty good. Anyway, here are some nice pictures from the snow over Brighton, taken from up on Hollingbury Golf Course. They are suitably bleak.









No comments:

Post a Comment